Friday, July 24, 2009

Adverb or Adjective? Choose and check your answer.





















1. Mary is a very dancer. I think so, too.

2. I think you play the piano very . Thank you.

3. Steven doesn't drive very on the freeway.

4. I can understand you when you speak .

5. Maria works very . I think so, too.

6. Sarah sings . She should sing .

7. When you buy a car, you should think about it . . Don't make a decision too .

8. I can't understand you very well when you speak too .

9. We got to the party too . . There was any food left.

10. When you go to a job interview, you should try to dress very . . You should always answer questions very .

11. I won't vote for Peter Horne because I don't think he's very .

1 comment:

  1. There are even the better prospects made out with effective piece guides because these are considered to be more important for the students to improve their writing essentials.

    ReplyDelete