Saturday, October 3, 2009

Present Perfect or Past Perfect??

California Back Roads





















1. I only been to Berkeley twice before I went there last weekend.

2. Before Jose studied at Mission Campus, he never studied English before.

3. Steven driven on many back roads in California.

4. Before you explained the past perfect tense, I ever understood it.

5. Jim was happy when he visited San Francisco last month because he been here in a long time.

6. Arlene sung in many operas during her long career .

7. I wasn't interested in buying a car last month because I already bought one .

8. I'd like to go to Reno because I never been there before.

9. By the time we got to the party, everyone already left.

10. My job interview is tomorrow and I prepared for it yet.





4 comments:

  1. I get irritated, nervous, very tense or stressed, but
    never bored. See the link below for more info.


    #tense
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are pretty able to regard about the vital aspects and provision as mentioned above and we would almost be able to regard about the vital aspects in this regard. correct paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ideas would possibly provide students with all such values and essentials which professionals must needed to look for.

    ReplyDelete