1. You don't need to do the report over. It's already ___________.
2. That piano _____________ . It's too heavy.
3. My pants ____________ by the tailor right now.
4. The mail _________________ yet. They're going to do it in an hour.
5. Time Magazine ______________ every two weeks.
6. In American football players __________ more often than soccer players .
7. Dessert _____________ in the dinner menu.
8. That's the second time she's _____________ this year.
9. Your TV hasn't been repaired yet. ______________ right now.
10. If you have time, please sweep the floor because ________________ .
11. A midterm examination ____________ next week. Are you prepared?
12. I believe this building ___________________ by Frank Lloyd Wright.
13. On her birthday, Amanda was given ___________ .
The following article talks about using the passive voice in compositions. It is usually stronger to use the active voice when you write. But there are some situations where the passive is better. It is interesting that the passive is sometimes used when the writer doesn't want to reveal the initiator of an action, as in the sentence: "Archibald Cox, who investigated Watergate, was fired." (It was President Nixon who fired him.)
Link to an article about the Passive Voice.