Thursday, October 22, 2009

Future, Real Conditional and Present, Unreal Conditional

"Untitled" by Joan Mitchell, Abstract Expressionist Painter




















1. If John ________ more time, he'd study more.

will have
had
has
had had




2. If our cat __________ friendlier, everyone would like him more.

were
be
will be
is




3. If __________ a lot this winter, we'll probably go to Florida on vacation.

it will snow
it snowed
it snows
doesn't snow




4. If Walter didn't enjoy his job, _________ work so hard.

he doesn't
he wouldn't
he'd
he won't




5. If you _______ too late, you might be very tired in the morning.

stayed up
don't stay up
can stay up
stay up




6. If Maria ________ another bad report card, her parents will be very angry.

gets
got
will get
might get



7. If we don't clean the environment, __________ better.

it'll get
it has gotten
it doesn't get
it won't get




8. If you don't get dressed up for the interview, __________ get the job.

you wouldn't
you'll
you might not
you couldn't




9. If my class were canceled, __________ to the library.

I might probably
I'll probably go
I think I go
I'd probably go




10. If you ________ a coin in the wishing well, your wish will come true.

drop
dropped
will dropping
had dropped




11. I wouldn't walk on that slippery floor ________________.

if I am you
if I were you
if you was me
if you don't want to




12. If the teacher __________ louder, we'd be able to hear her.

speaks
has spoken
spoke
is speaking




13. If Timmy ___________ so often, __________ better results.

didn't oversleep ... he'll get
overslept ... he wouldn't get
won't oversleep ...he'll get
didn't oversleep ... he'd get






2 comments:

  1. There are rather more of the vital aspects and credentials have been placed on with effective guides and will favorably proved to be much better for the students to try every possible mean. physics homework help

    ReplyDelete