1. Tim and Patty don't each other. They fight constantly.
2. I really my older sister because she's so smart.
3. You borrowed my screw driver yesterday, but you haven't to me yet.
4. My fiancee is going to her wedding dress tomorrow.
5. I need your email. Could you for me in this notebook?
6. This math problem is difficult. I'm having trouble .
7. I borrowed these library books two weeks ago. Now, I have to .
8. I just turned on that TV. Why did you ?
9. I haven't decided whether I will accept the job offer. I have to .
10. I don't believe you. That's story isn't true! You just !
11. They missed class for two weeks, so now they're trying to .
12. Has the electrician begun working on the house? No. In fact, he hasn't
13. I'm not going to stop learning English. I'm going to studying it.
14. Maria decided to lose weight, so she's going to on bagels and
15. Your brother is too undisciplined. He needs to and start thinking
about his future.
16. The salesman tried to convince me to buy the car, but I didn't let him
17. Have the people received their flyers? No, you haven't yet.
18. Are those old newspapers still in the garage? You really should .
19. My parents have marital problems. They should before they get
20. You shouldn't smoking in the house. Second hand smoke is bad for
21. We have repaired you car. You can any time.
22. Judy, your toys are all over your room. Please, .
23. They are going to the report carefully to see if there are any mistakes.
24. I need an alarm clock to every morning, or I'll oversleep.
25. Harry gave me a nice ring, but I because I decided not to marry him.
Phrasal Verb Dictionary from English Page.com
Jennifer ESL: Lesson 18: The Structure of Phrasal Verbs.
Jennifer ESL: Lesson 19: The pronunciation patterns in Phrasal Verbs.