Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey, Teacher, Give me a break! So do I? Or So am I? Can't I just say "Me, too?"

1. Tom doesn't have enough time to read novels, and ______________ I.

2. We attend class on Saturday and Sunday, and ____________ they.

3. Mary wasn't able to travel last summer, and _____________ we.

4. Bob ____________ able to play in the next soccer game, and neither will I.

5. I haven't been to Canada in a long time, they _______________ .

6. Sylvia is working overtime this week, and __________ Maria.

7. I can't decide what classes I should take at City College, and Jack _____________ .

1 comment:

  1. These would even help students to initiate with more of the regarded aspects and ideas which are even said to be of utmost importance and value and one must also need to regard about the vital and concerning piece objects i this regard.

    ReplyDelete