Sunday, February 14, 2010

Past Unreal Conditional Practice

"Charles IV and His Family" by Francisco de Goya
















Combine the sentences to form the Past, Unreal Conditional

1. She was sick. She didn't attend school.



2. He drove too fast. He was in an accident.



3. He didn't do the homework. He got a bad grade.



4. I missed the plane. I didn't go to Hawaii.



5. I didn't understand the grammar. I didn't pass the test.



6. She didn't practice. She didn't perform well.



7. She didn't read the book. She didn't answer the questions.



8. She was tired last night. She didn't go to the party.



9. John Black wasn't honest. I didn't vote for him.



10. My computer crashed. I couldn't write emails.



11. I didn't have a good interview. I didn't get the job.



12. The music wasn't good. I didn't enjoy the party.



13. He didn't get stuck in traffic. He didn't miss his plane.



14. Alan didn't tell his mother about his cold. She didn't serve him chicken soup.



15. Greta wasn't feeling well yesterday. She didn't go to work.



Jennifer's Past Unreal Conditional Videos

2e:

2f:




3 comments:

  1. thanks for your support, everything is helpful and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, this help me a lot, now I understand perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. . Now I'm ale to do my homework because it's really clear and understanding. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete