Thursday, April 15, 2010
1. Bob drives very
2. He's the most driver I know.
3. That student writes very
4. The teachers have a faculty meeting on Thursday.
5. Julio Ortega is a very translator.
6. Bob complained when he was stuck in traffic.
7. Parents should talk to their babies
8. When you are you get much better results.
9. I don't play cards with Jake because he's too
10. In order to drive you need to always use a seat belt.
11. You should always dress when you go on a job interview.
12. This paragraph isn't as as that one.
13. The candidate spoke to the people very during the campaign.
14. Jessica works very I think she deserves a raise.
15. If you are you will earn their respect.
16. Mr. Brown explained his situation very so that everyone understood him.
17. In a couple of years, you'll be able to speak English
18. Those two waiters are too We must talk them about their problem.
19. I like those workers because they put up sheet rock very
20. You didn't write that composition
21. Actually, I think it's quite
at 6:31 PM