Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Comparative Form

"Beautiful World" Rene Magritte



















Use the following information to make comparative sentences.

1. My brother/my father



2. New York/San Francisco



3. The book/the movie



4. Spanish/English



5. Chinese food/English food



6. These pencils/those pencils.



7. The subway/the bus



8. That sofa/this chair



9. My dogs/my cat



10. Our party/her party



11. This dress/that dress



12. my sister/my brother



13. This car/that motorcycle



14. This necklace/that one



15. This ticket/that one



16. Movie stars/TV stars



17. This job/that one



18. These tools/those



19. Our coach/yours



20. Your TV/mine



21. These toothbrushes/those



22. Her party/theirs



23. This dishwasher/that one



24. Our next door neighbor/we are



25. That band/this one



25. Your car/his



26. This city/that one



27. The planet/it used to be



28. Maria/she used to be



29. Hawaii/Daly City



30. The taxi/the bus



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost there are the best concerning features mentioned quite in detail and are almost giving more of the principles to be done here with.

    ReplyDelete