Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Tom speaks too quickly. He should speak more slowly.
1. Stella speaks too softly.
2. Marvin talks to his associates too impolitely.
3. Steve drives too carelessly.
4. Tom dances too awkwardly.
5. They type too slowly.
6. Dave doesn't study seriously enough.
7. Evelyn doesn't attend class frequently enough.
8. Our neighbor dresses sloppily.
9. We understand English badly.
10. They arrive at work too late.
11. Amanda doesn't sing beautifully enough.
12. They cook American food badly.
13. Alice doesn't drive safely enough.
14. Arnold doesn't work hard enough.
15. The guests have arrived at the party much too early.
at 9:43 AM