Tuesday, August 17, 2010
This exercise should be done after the lesson on "Using Second Verbs".
1. I understand you. Please, speak slower.
2. He work overtime this Friday.
3. They to leave class early today.
4. You bring a notebook to class every day.
5. Sam to forget his ex girlfriend and find someone new.
6. You take a credit course if you wanted to.
7. They travel more if they had time.
8. I always driving downtown because the traffic is heavy.
9. We're to eat dinner around 7:00 pm tonight.
10. I to meet my uncle at the airport this afternoon.
11. Timmy to play baseball in the back yard.
12. Steve cook spaghetti for dinner tonight. He's not sure.
13. I to fix the washing machine. It's broken.
14. Yan Ching speak both Mandarin and Cantonese.
15. Maria isn't home right now. I take a message?
16. I don't to disturb you, but I really need your help.
17. We're to listen to music tonight.
18. You attend class if you're not feeling well.
19. You worked 12 hours today? You be tired.
20. My boss probably change my schedule next week.
21. I return my library books today. They're overdue.
22. You wear your sweater. It's very cold outside.
23. Steven isn't wearing his raincoat. It not be raining very hard.
24. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I be late for work.
25. My sister really watching science fiction movies.
26. you tell me how to get to Mission Campus from here?
27. Our dinner guests be here in about a half hour.
28. The doctor says I eat as much ice cream as I did before.
29. We're afraid we have a terrible time at Jack's party.
30. I give my brother a tie because I gave him one last year.
31. Our family to go to the beach every summer.
32. Put on your safety helmet or you hurt your head.
33. My son has a fever. I'm afraid he have the flu.
34. Our students don't to wear a uniform when they attend our classes.
35. You to go to bed early so you'll have energy tomorrow.
at 8:14 PM