"The Room" by Edouard Vuillard, 1893
Jennifer's schedule yesterday:
1:00 write an English composition
2:00 study for my history exam
3:00 practice the piano
4:00 read the next chapter in the science text
5:00 memorize my poem
1. What was she doing at 2:00?
2. What had she already done?
3. What hadn't she done yet?
4. What else hadn't she done yet?
5. What else hadn't she done yet?
Brian had a very busy day at the office yesterday
9:00 send an e-mail to his supervisor
10:00 distribute the paychecks to the employees
11:00 install the new software on the computers
1:00 write a proposal for a new procedure
2:00 return three phone calls
6. What was he doing at 11:00?
7. What had he already done?
8. What else had he already done?
9. What hadn't he done yet?
10. What else hadn't he done yet?
Mr. and Mrs. Lopez had a very busy day at home yesterday
8:00 assemble a new bicycle for their son
9:00 fix the broken faucet
11:00 clean the garage
2:00 paint their living room
4:00 vacuum the carpets
11. What were they doing at ll:00?
12. What had they already done?
13. What else had they already done?
14. What hadn't they done yet?
15. What else hadn't they done yet?
Louise had a very busy day at her health club.
9:00 go to jazz dance class
10:00 ride the stationary bike
12:00 swim ten laps
3:00 lift weights
4:00 attend nutrition class
16. What was she doing at 12:00?
17. What had she already done?
18. What else had she already done?
19. What hadn't she done yet?
20. What else hadn't she done yet?