"Sleep" by Edouard Vuillard, 1891
1. I two English books.
2. Julie to school every evening, Monday to Thursday.
3. your sister live in The United States?
4. Maria a pencil. She already has one.
5. working tonight so she can't attend class.
6. usually works on the weekends.
7. Jose the bus to work.
8. you and David own a computer?
9. they going to L.A. next Thursday?
10. Steven very sweet desserts.
11. Who dinner in your family?
12. Mario always very hard to remember the new words.
13. Ana sometimes TV before she goes to bed.
14. The students never the rules of the class.
15. she sleeping now? I'm not going to wake her up.
16. she usually sleep late on Saturday morning?
17. Yes, she does. She usually late on the weekends.
18. She have to work on the weekends.
19. Felix is our cat. He butterflies.
20. a teacher. I work in a school.
21. After breakfast, my cat outside and chases the birds.
22. How often do you during the week?
23. your brother play soccer after school every day?
24. Your brother soccer very well. I saw him last weekend.
25. After a long walk, my dog always on the old sofa in the garage.
26. busy right now, but we'll call you later.
27. listening to the program. I think you should. It's excellent.
28. They a computer so they can't use the website.
29. Julia in July. She wants to invite you to the wedding.
30. ushers. They work in a theater. They show people to their seats.
31. writing the exercise now? Is it easy or difficult?