Venice Lagoon, 1879. James Whistler
For answers 1 to 12, use "if" in your answer.
1. Excuse me. Is there a park near here?
2. Did Mary buy her cell phone online?
3. Are the vegetables at Whole Foods expensive?
4. Does this camera work?
5. Do the teachers have a meeting every week?
6. Is the language lab open on Saturdays?
7. Did your friend Juan play soccer in Mexico?
8. Is the new Great Gatsby movie very good?
9. Has the plane to Chicago left yet?
10. Is Lydia going to be my nurse?
11. Did a man in a green hat just walk by here?
12. Did my sister leave a message?
For questions 13 to 25, use "whether" in your answer
13. Has the bus from Reno arrived yet?
14. Did Alan get the job he applied for?
15. Are there enough glasses for the guests?
16. Is your neighbor a musician?
17. Does his wife work?
18. Are the employees going to strike?
19. Is that house for sale?
20. Will the packages arrive next week?
21. Will we be paid next Tuesday?
22. Did the Giants win today's game?
23. Did I talk in my sleep last night?
24. Did the teacher explain the noun clause?
25. Did anybody find a purse with money in it?