"Breakfast" by Paul Signac
1. Tim feels sick today. If he well, come to school.
2. Mary doesn't like to play soccer. If she to play soccer, join our game on Sunday.
3. The students enjoy reading and listening to stories. If they enjoy reading and listening to stories, the teacher choose that activity.
4. Harry doesn't need a used car. If he a new car, go to Rick Pollack's Used Car Lot. He'd find a different vendor.
5. The workers don't receive decent wages. do much better work if good salaries.
6. My wife and I aren't interested in quiz shows on TV. If interested in TV quiz shows, watch them more often.
7. Cynthia is a fine lawyer. If a fine lawyer, be a candidate for the district judge position.
8. Mr. and Mrs. Jones don't own a jet airplane. If a jet airplane, travel to Bermuda more often.
9. You aren't losing money with your investments.
chose different companies, if losing money with your investments.
10. The children don't want to go to bed early. If they to go to bed early, get more sleep.
11. Diana isn't used to eating spicy food. eat more Mexican dishes if used to eating spicy food.
12. Oscar's apartment is too small. If it a larger apartment, enjoy living there more.
13 It rains too much in Oregon. Mary consider moving there if it rain so much there.
14. My parents don't have time to go on vacation. If they time to go on vacation, travel to Hawaii.
15. My daughter makes delicious and beautiful cakes. have a successful cake business if make such delicious and beautiful cakes.
16. Jack must be real thirsty. If so thirsty, be drinking a half gallon of water.
17. Stan is planning to retire soon . work for the company several years longer if planning to retire soon.
18. Damian loves to attend jazz concerts. If to attend jazz concerts, go out every Friday and Saturday night.
19. The coffee shop is open early on Sundays. If open early on Sundays, Julia have her coffee at home.
20. The Andersons aren't in San Francisco this week. You able to meet with them if in San Francisco this week.
Try Grammar Talk 16, Page One. It's good conversation practice for Present Unreal Conditional
Jennifer ESL talk about the Present Unreal Conditional: